OUR WAY TO COOK
The Columbus Culinary Institute offers professional culinary training for students who want to turn their love of cooking into a rewarding career in the culinary arts. Every aspect of our culinary program has been carefully designed with our focus on quality in mind.
At the Columbus Culinary Institute you’ll:
- Cook in restaurant-grade kitchens designed by our chefs and advisory board
- Practice your culinary techniques and use them in a variety of recipes
- Study under top-notch chef instructors
- Finish an in-depth curriculum designed by leaders in the culinary field to develop sound fundamentals
- Work with fresh and high quality ingredients
The Columbus Culinary Institute at Bradford School was founded to fill the growing need for highly skilled culinary professionals throughout the greater Columbus area. The Advisory Board of the Columbus Culinary Institute is comprised of leaders in the fields of culinary arts and hospitality. The role of the advisory board is to provide insight into the local culinary arts industry to ensure that students of the Columbus Culinary Institute graduate with the fundamentals they will need to be in-demand and immediately employable in culinary arts positions. Members of the advisory board are recognized culinary names in the Columbus area.
To find out more, schedule a visit to see Columbus Culinary Institute in person. Request more information using the form at the top of the page or call us today!